Black seed oil
Ashraf Naturals 100% pure black seed oil is pulled out of black seeds by cold pressing them. Using a natural method, we ensure our black seed oil preserves its flavor, aroma, and nutritional values.
Black seeds, also known as Kalonji, are from a flowering shrub called Nigella Sativa. Kalonji is valued in Islam and scientific studies for being a miraculous cure of several health conditions. The significance is evident from the hadith:
Recently conducted studies confirm its importance in treating almost every health condition, including sinus, heart problems, infertility, seizures, and many more. In addition, its topical application also works wonders for skin and hair health. The medicinal benefits are due to fatty acids, vitamins, thymoquinone & other remedial properties in black seed extract.
We ensure our black seed oil preserves its flavor, aroma, and nutritional values. Since our oil is not exposed to heat and chemicals, it manages to retain its natural nutritional profile and health benefits. So buy our cold-pressed Nigella Sativa oil with peace of mind and enjoy its health benefits.
- Promotes wound healing
- Antifungal, Antibacterial and Antioxidant
- Can be used in nasal allergies
- Support hair health
- Reduce inflammation
- Reduce symptoms of eczema
- Boost immunity
- For topical uses, black seed oil can be massaged onto the skin for inflammation, swelling or rashes.
- You can mix a few drops of black seed oil in your herbal tea for a stronger taste.
- Can be applied on your facial skin and hair, it can also be taken orally to treat various ailments. 1 tablespoon is enough per day for oral use.