Ashraf Naturals offer Castor Oil that is 100% pure and natural. It is pulled out of Castor seeds by cold pressing them. This way we preserve all their flavor, aroma and nutritional value.
Not all castor oils serve equal health benefits. It is the method of extraction that makes difference in their quality, taste, odor, and nutrition profile. Cold-pressed castor oil is considered the highest quality of castor oil without exposing them to chemicals and heat. That helps in retaining its natural healing properties. It is a pale yellow and thick liquid with a distinct taste & odor. Packed with healthy fats, vitamin E, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial & anti-inflammatory properties, it offers a broad spectrum of benefits. It is a powerhouse of nutrients that can improve several skin, hair & health-related issues. Additionally, castor oil, if cold-pressed, can be used as a natural remedy for digestive problems like constipation.
- Improves Immune function
- Boosts blood circulation
- Moisturizes skin and boosts wound healing
- Can help induce labor
- Helps dry, irritated, sun-burnt or acne-prone skin
- Acts as a laxative to relieve constipation
- Lowers symptoms of arthritis
- Helps to encourage strong, shiny hair
- Deep Hydration: Apply to dry areas of skin & scalp as a rich, moisturizing treatment.
- Massaging castor oil to your feet before going to bed every night will help you to get rid of cracked heels.
- Rub castor oil over your lashes and eyebrows before bed every day.