Ashraf Naturals offers Mustard Oil that is 100% pure and natural. It is commonly known as Sarson ka Tel in our country and is a key ingredient found in every kitchen. Mustard oil has a very strong flavor and enhances the taste of several dishes. Not only that, it also has numerous health benefits and can be used orally and externally.
It is pulled out of Mustard seeds by cold pressing them. This way we preserve all their flavor, aroma and nutritional value which helps in increasing your immunity, fighting infections and for skin and hair treatments. It is loaded with essential vitamins such as vitamin A, D, E and K and Important fatty acids.
Since these oils are not exposed to heat they manage to retain the natural healthy antioxidants like Vitamin E known for its anti-inflammatory and healing properties.
- Used for massaging body
- Stimulates hair growth, prevents premature hair graying and helps relieve dandruff and itchy scalp
- Used in pickles
- Used as mosquito repellent
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal
- Treats rashes and infections
- Strengthen red blood cells
- Gives relief in arthritis
- Reduces tan and dark spots and is a natural sunscreen
- It can be applied topically for massage on skin, hair
- It can be used with honey and exfoliator for face mask
- It can be consumed directly or mixed with drinks
- It can be applied and massaged for hair nourishment in order to get stronger and thicker hair
- It can be drizzled over salads as dressing, fish or soups
- It can be used in baking and cooking as per recipe
- It can be used for frying
- Used in pickles for home and commercial use.
- Regular massage with mustard oil will help to gain hairs strength and shine. You can massage hairs with it twice a week.
- Apply a mixture of one teaspoon of mustard oil and camphor on the chest & lie back to enable the vapors to enter the lungs.