Raw & Unprocessed Honey
Ashraf Naturals Orange Honey is raw and cold extracted which is neither heated nor has any additives in it. Raw and Unprocessed honey means it is collected from the pressing of bee hives, it is many health benefits and has greater medicinal value as well, it helps in the retention of natural nutrients meaning 100% pure. It has a unique and exquisite taste. Orange honey is honey made by bees that collect nectar from the Orange trees. It is raw honey means it comes directly from the source with no additional constituents and is not processed, heated, or pasteurized keeping the natural perks intact and 100% pure.
Raw and Unprocessed honey
Have a seen an apple tree? did you ever notice despite being on the same tree each and every apple has little difference in its color? Reason being? It's a difference that nature has made. So why honey which we also claim to be natural is all the same in color?
From a commercial point of view has is passed through three stages.
1- Filtering, in which you filter the natural wax from honey.
2- Refining, in which you separate the bigger particles from honey.
3- Decolorization, in which your product color remains same, let it be your batch # 1 or batch # 10,000.
Raw and Unprocessed honey is also known as Jungli Shehad, which is without any commercial process. it contains wax, that may solidify at the bottom but it has health benefits and a more pleasant taste.
Quran and Hadith have put light on the benefits of honey, and it is declared as "Shifa" and also narrated as the drink of heaven.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties.
- It is rich in vitamin C and vitamin B9 which is essential for proper growth
- It treats cough and cold.
- It helps with respiratory disorders.
- It heals wounds.
- It helps with digestion and eases diarrhea.
- It is a great antiseptic that is used for healing ulcers, burns, cuts, and sores from insect bites and stings.
- It has many beauty uses as well, you can apply on your skin. Or you can mix it with glycerine and a few drops of honey, then massage it on your face to get glowy skin and a fair complexion.
- 1 tablespoon of orange honey can be consumed directly for optimum health.
- You can Honey as a sweetener in your tea or juices.
- It can be drizzled on your breakfast such as pancakes, waffles, fresh bread or cereal.
- It can be applied to wounds and burns to heal effectively.
- Mix Honey, rice flour, and oil of your choice and apply it for 15 minutes. Rinse and you will have soft, fresh, and radiant skin.
Good quality with affordable price